REVOLUTION3 Triathlon (REV3TRI)

Website Contact the business

REVOLUTION3 Triathlon (REV3TRI) Revolution3 believes that life is about creating experiences & not about accumulating things. The Triathlete's Race. Family friendly event series.
(610)

10/17/2026

The Mighty Matapeake Multisport Festival will have no swim today. With a small craft advisory upgrading to.worawnign conditions, it will not be safe for swimmers.

All triathletes will be moved to a duathlon format. Aquabike will have the option of a shortened duathlon

10/17/2026

For those wondering about the parameters of what would have us move to the duathlon format (cancel the swim), a Small Craft Advisory or, even worse, a Gale Warning would definitely stop the swim.

We will evaluate with real time conditions in the morning. Check your emails for the help article if you want to defer. Remember all decisions should be done by midnight tonight.

We ARE racing tomorrow, not to worry.

We are still a go,... but read below!! DEFERAL MUST BE DONE BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHTWe wanted to give everyone an update for ...
10/16/2026

We are still a go,... but read below!! DEFERAL MUST BE DONE BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT

We wanted to give everyone an update for this Saturday's Rev3 Mighty Matapeake Multisport Festival and give you some options, should you wish.

We are very aware that there are storms coming in today (Thursday) and tomorrow (Friday) with some sever weather on Friday night. We are STILL A GO for Saturday morning, but we want you to be ready for chilly temperatures. Who knows what it is going to be like on race morning, but when the storms pass through on Friday night it is supposed to cool things down and have windy remnants on Saturday morning.

Should the winds be very strong (some forecasts are saying 10mph, some 25+ mph) then we will make a race morning determination if we can safely have a swim or not. That decision will not be made until race morning but when Packet Pickup starts at 6am, we should know. Current water temps are around 68 degrees so the water temperature is fine, and the water is MAINLY shallow, but if our safety team cannot be out there to support you, then we will transition to a DUATHLON.

A DUATHLON will be a 1 mile run, followed by the full bike ride and then the full 5k run. If this decision is made in the morning, then all participants who were signed up for the triathlon will receive TRIATHLON ranking points, even if they did a duathlon.

Those doing the AQUABIKE, unfortunately, will either go out for a 1 mile jaunt (walk or jog) at the start or we will defer you to another event.

OPTIONS
So for those of you not keen on this, or have other concerns, we are leaving the DEFERAL window open until midnight FRIDAY night, so that you can make whatever decision you wish to make. There is a deferral fee of $15, which will help to cover minimal costs for the 2027 event. You can do this by going to MANAGE REGISTRATION under your profile, and for better directions, please follow the instructions at https://help.runsignup.com/support/solutions/articles/17000145978-defer-registration

THIS MUST BE DONE BY FRIDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT if you wish to defer. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about this process but it is something that YOU must do yourself.

Updates to the run course after meeting with park staff yesterday. Two loops on the course (staying to the left in the r...
10/09/2026

Updates to the run course after meeting with park staff yesterday. Two loops on the course (staying to the left in the running "lane"). We have updated the course maps and all and are scheduling our ASK THE RACE DIRECTOR for Thursday night at 7pm.

Join us at https://youtube.com/live/q3L2_IFmU4s?feature=share and watch for an email with the new run course explanation!

Water temperature today at Hammerman Beach for the Baltimore Triathlon was 74 degrees today! We expect a wetsuit legal r...
09/24/2026

Water temperature today at Hammerman Beach for the Baltimore Triathlon was 74 degrees today! We expect a wetsuit legal race on Saturday, Oct 3rd (Women and Youth) and Sunday, October 4th (Men and Male and Co-Ed Relays)

Find more information at www.baltimoretri.com

We are keeping an eye on the sky!Dependent on the weather channel you like,  there are a lot of varying forecasts for th...
09/13/2026

We are keeping an eye on the sky!

Dependent on the weather channel you like, there are a lot of varying forecasts for the Ocean City/Snow Hill area.



Our team will be on sitevin the wee hours of the morning, getting things ready, but some of you are asking for decisions, or help making one so here is some help.



Weather is not something we control, and we race in the rain. The only thing that will stop us is lightning (actually, lightning within 10 miles). If there is a lightning strike within 10 miles and it is moving towards us, we will pause for 30 minutes. We have to go 30 minutes without a proximity strike to us before we can resume.



If there is a strike, we will work with our emergency management partners to make a decision as to how long we can delay, and will communicate that.



If you are not comfortable with raving in the rain (it DOES make you 15% more Bad Ass!) or are worried about lightning putting a damper on your day, we are WAIVING DEFERRAL FEES.



You can follow the simple instructions to defer, at no cost, to next year's event with the instructions at https://help.runsignup.com/support/solutions/articles/17000145978-defer-registration



We hope that this helps with any decision that you need to make. As for us, we are headed to bed so that we can be out there VERY early to make sure you have an incredible day!



Have a great night!



Jason and the REV3 team

09/12/2026

With the worsening wind conditions and the lack of ability to support with kayaks, we are officially canceling the Back Bay Swim. All participants can still pick up their swag (if you are already headed this way) and each participant will receive a deferral to next year.

The Back Bay Triathlon is still slotted to occur tomorrow (Sunday) with less wind forecasted.

Preliminary water temps for Back Bay Swim (Saturday) and Back Bay Tri (Sunday) was 78 degrees at 12pm with NO JELLYFISH!...
09/10/2026

Preliminary water temps for Back Bay Swim (Saturday) and Back Bay Tri (Sunday) was 78 degrees at 12pm with NO JELLYFISH!

Check out more at www.Rev3Tri.com

06/12/2026

Almost missed the last day of school Dad Joke Of The Day with Revolution3!

Address

Ridgely, MD

Opening Hours

Monday 9am - 9pm
Tuesday 9am - 9pm
Wednesday 9am - 9pm
Thursday 9am - 9pm
Friday 9am - 9pm
Saturday 9am - 2pm
Sunday 9am - 5pm

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when REVOLUTION3 Triathlon (REV3TRI) posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to REVOLUTION3 Triathlon (REV3TRI):

Shortcuts

Share

Category